Saturday, October 21, 2006

Think, thank, thunk

Well, crap.

I think The Depression is back.

I don't know. I don't want to jump the gun, and shit but I don't want to go back on those nice expensive drugs, but witness the telltale signs:

  • Difficulty focusing on work
  • Difficulty focusing on typical tasks
  • Sleeping issues
  • No appetite
  • Fairly continuous feeling of anxiety
  • Obsessing over really stupid shit
  • Pretty much losing interest in pretty much everything
Aaaand we're coming up on a good 3 or 4 weeks here.

So.

There are still some non-medical things I haven't really put into full effect yet; I need to dig out the info I kept from my sessions last year, make specific times to get more exercise, plan out the diet better, blah blah blah. But. But.

There are some things in my head that make me sad right now. That's all, I guess.