Sunday, May 08, 2005

Holy cow

I've been such a bad blogger this week. Everything's going well, really, but these drugs are knocking me off my ass. I actually did a face plant on my bed the other night and woke up 3 hours later with a little drool on the pillow. (Aren't you glad to know that? Prospective boyfriends, sign up below.) And the Ex was on a business trip, and the Girl has decided that sleep is for the birds, and that Her Majesty will only sleep past 2 a.m. if moved to my bed. And I am so lacking the will power to stop her. I'm amused by the doctors' efforts to "regulate my sleep". They obviously are forgetting that I live with small children. Ho ho. There was a funny post in there somewhere at about 3 a.m. Thursday, in which both kids and the cat wound up trying to sleep on top of me simultaneously, but it eludes me now. I'm not at the top of my game at 3 a.m.