Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Heeelllloooo Mover Guy!

I have no shame, so I called Mover Guy's company to come move my furniture today, in the hopes that he'd be on the crew, and he was, and I still love him. Sigh. I'm pretty sure we had a "moment" when he was loading up the chest of drawers. Pretty sure.

I think this blog has reached a certain pinnacle of borishness, sort of like the cat toys that cascaded out from under every piece of furniture I own. I am boring, but at least I'm not sleeping on the floor anymore. I was starting to get a little delirious, and I'd wake up in the middle of the night and think, "This is the way to stay young! The Cave Women would have killed to sleep on a floor like this...I've got the nice soft wood, and the carpet pad, and the carpet, and the sleeping bag...it's practically decadent. I should simplify!"

Yeah. Screw that.