Monday, August 07, 2006

Wuh-oh

I was up last night working until the sun came up, and then I crashed for 2 hours while my children, in a completely uncharacteristic act that makes me believe all good things are possible, slept until 8. You would think, as they are with their dad tonight, that I would have gone to bed at a nice early hour and so recovered, but for some reason I am still awake. I have the night after the all nighter can't go to sleep now hangover.

I think I would be a good insomniac, but I lack the motivation.

It looks like the Girl has outgrown her peanut allergy. We still have to wait for the backup blood test and then do an in-office challenge, but I am feeling pretty hopeful. It will be great not to have that hanging over our heads, and will totally offset the fact that I must begin bathing the cats. Heh.