Saturday, September 09, 2006

Three Things Meme

I've been tagged by Scrivener to do a meme, and it only took me, what, 8 days and him telling me for me to realize it. Now why is it people don't ask me to do memes? Hmmm...

1. Three people who make me laugh:
The Chica
The Boy
The Girl

2. Three things I can do:
Write backward with my left hand
Speak French
Knit
(we didn't say things I can do well, now did we?)

3. Three things I can't do:
Roll my tongue
Wiggle my ears
A cartwheel

4. Three things I'm doing right now:
Blogging
Trying to figure out if that's the Boy I hear out back
Feeling sorry for myself, boo-hoo

5. Three things I want to do before I die:
Fall in love again
See my kids become happy, healthy adults
Hang glide

6. Three things I hate the most:
Hatred
Cruelty
Intolerance

7. Three things that scare me:
Evil
Sharks
Black widow spiders

8. Three things I don't understand:
How to make the "r" sound properly in French
My son's temperement
Why people can't just let things go

9. Three skills I'd like to learn:
Fluent French
To play the piano well
To sew well

10. Three ways to describe my personality:
Simple
Complex
Confusing

11. Three things I think you should listen to:
Rain
NPR
The Asshattery song

12. Three things you should never listen to:
Nails on a blackboard
People being hurt
Any song by Paris Hilton

13. Three favorite foods:
Chocolate cake
Saag paneer
Home-made chex mix

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
Coffee
Water
Red wine

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:
Wonder Woman
Underdog
Lawrence Welk

16. Three people I'm tagging to do this
Amy (POW)
Holly (Crazy Mama)
Catherine (come on, you wanted to know what to do with the blog)