Thursday, May 25, 2006

Well. That explains a lot.

I don't watch that Popular Music Voting Show. But I was just watching the little news clip on my Internet home page, about who won and yada yada, and I got as far as the part in which the host announced the winner and then said how many votes he got--stating, "That's more votes than any presidential winner has ever received!"

He said that like it's a good thing. The crowd went wild. Ye gods, no wonder this country is in the crapper. Maybe if someone came up with a way for people to determine the future of the free world from the comfort of their fucking armchairs, we wouldn't have a president whose head is so far up his ass he can pick his own nose from the inside.

Oh. That got a teensy bit more bitter than I'd expected it to do. Gee. Sorry.