Thursday, February 24, 2005

When I come around

I promise to go the Jo(e) route--I love your list, Joe(e)--and do some explainin' about some of the meme items. Maybe tonight; today I'm taking a mental/intestinal (we won't go there, will we? Oh no, we will not) health break during which I will drink a lot of the acidophilus powder that the Acupuncturist gave me (look! She's been Upgraded to Title Case!), work on my f-ity-f laptop, and try to find answers to the following questions:
  • Medically induced childhood mania--will my poor baby ever stop talking long enough to breathe? And how long should I give the doctor to call me back before I Completely Freak Out?
  • What to do when your school district comes right out and tells you that they're going to rezone your neighborhood whenever they darned well feel like it (and they've felt like it 4 times in the past 5 years)?
  • Bacon? Or bacon?
  • Will I ever learn to quit procrastinating? (well, maybe I'll think about that one tomorrow)
  • Does anyone still have Dove Hearts on clearance?
  • Am I the only person who checks my email obsessively, praying for a crumb? A little crumb? As though I live in the backwoods with no one to talk to (which I don't)?
  • Dear God in Heaven, will I never get laid AGAIN????????
Until then, talk amongst yourselves, please.