Monday, January 17, 2005

Channeling Heather B. Armstrong

...so cover the children's eyes.

FUCK! Fuckity-fuck-fuck-fuck.

If you're assigned a laptop so that you can access the network from home, wouldn't you think the company would have some interest in you actually being able to use the damned shit-assed fucking laptop FROM YOUR HOME???? Perhaps they would set up your roaming profile correctly? Perhaps they would provide some instructions about how to get the bloody thing to operate correctly?

BASTARDS!!!!

I'm stress eating my way through the fucking bag of Dove hearts I bought yesterday, on impulse, like a stupid ass. Oh, no, I can have just one. Right. Argh.

Hmm. I feel better now. I think that Dooce chick has something going there with the cathartic swearing and all that.

Oh, and it helps that while I was shouting "fuckity-fuck" at the damned thing I figured out how to fix it. GOD I love a good fuckity-fuck in the morning.

6 comments:

Christine said...

You mean it worked? The swearing got the machine to work?! That's it, I'm going to have to start swearing again. (I wonder how long I would have to sit and swear to get my house clean. :)

Psycho Kitty said...

I think I frightened it into submission. Plus, it knew I was typing that post and all its little buddies out on the Internet were going to find out what a loser it was being. Plus, it probably thought I was considering sitting on it.
I find that the swearing promotes plenty of deep breathing. It's really a zen thing, when you look at it closely!

~profgrrrrl~ said...

Glad you got it working again. Should you have more problems, I shout for you ...

Fuck 'em! Fuck 'em all! So there!

Unknown said...

I agree, FUCK is my favorite word!

Psycho Kitty said...

Peer pressure! Peer pressure!

Strizz said...

What the fuck?