Friday, April 07, 2006

Dream on

Me: The other night I dreamed I was making out with Ben Affleck, but then I woke up and realized it was actually the cat licking my face, and I was all, "AGH! I'm making out with my CAT!" But then I really woke up and realized that part was the dream, too.

Molly: Well, you know how I'm all about fundraising right now? Last night I dreamed that we had an orgy fundraiser.

Me: You were fundraising so you could have an orgy, or you were having an orgy to raise funds?

Molly: Oh no, having the orgy was the fundraiser. And we were giving away prizes, and the prize for "Most Creative" went to the five way in the hallway.

Me: But of course it did.

Molly: It isn't a bad idea, when you think about it. The only overhead would be lube.

Me: And condoms.

Molly: On the down side, pocket change would be hard to come by.

Me: So to speak.