Sunday, January 30, 2005

Funky Town

The kids are off to their dad's and I am so glad for them, because Mommy is currently the Grouchiest Bitch Ever. I am in fact so miserably freakin' grouchy that I am going to spare the Internet any further commentary, short of this:

  • Why does Dick Cheney exist if not to spit in the face of my belief that Good triumphs over Evil?
  • Why do psychos keep fucking with perfectly nice people who do no harm?
  • Why do I feel as though I have no bloody purpose in life and my mental and creative capacity is slowly being sucked out into the ether?
  • Why can't I Get Over It and just agree to put The Boy on meds without feeling like Total Fucking Loser Mommy? Must I continue to torture him and myself with my stupid stubborn refusal to believe that ADHD is an actual chemical imbalance that can be helped with medication, as opposed to a phantom disease that is actual just the result of my shitty, shitty, shitty, shitty parenting?
  • Could I be a Bigger Cone of Depression than I am being right now? Am I not Whiney and Ungrateful?

Don't answer that. I am going to go accomplish something around the house and do some work and maybe even exercise, wow, what a concept. I am just in a funk, and I'm a drama queen. So there you have it. Personally, if I were you, I'd just leave it.