Monday, November 29, 2004

Egads, I'm Blind

So, it snowed about a foot yesterday (oh, the beautiful sparkling snow! the delighted children! the cursed shoveling! my aching back!) and I'm working from home so that I don't have to drive all the way to the office in neighboring town. And it occurs to me that when you have a basement home-office, and you keep the curtains down so that you don't get the creeps working at night, and then you work all the next morning, and it's a snowy day, and you go upstairs to get lunch...
Put on some sunglasses first, for cryin' outloud.

Holiday Surprise:
Well, it isn't really a surprise, but what do you want, I'm blind here.
"It's a Wonderful Life" is The Best Christmas Movie Ever. And if you disagree, well, naff off, you're wrong. It is absolutely necessary to watch it while drinking Baileys every. single. year.

FFFM: I can write backwards with my left hand.

2 comments:

New Kid on the Hallway said...

Yes. Totally agree about "It's a Wonderful Life." My party-pooper husband didn't want to watch it when it was on TV the other night, because we own it! Now, what kind of logic is that?

May have to break that one out on the last day of class...

Unknown said...

Oh yeah. IAWL with various coffee drinks. I need a collection. I also just got the first back of peppermint ice cream. Yum. I just wish I could take the next 3 weeks off. :)